Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Notifying Valhalla High School, Mary Beth Kastan, Lance Yokum, Jean Pugh, Sam Lund, you have a child molestor at your campus

Some of these people were informed again, today, of my allegations, which are true, and more facts regarding coach steve sutton.

http://valhalla.guhsd.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=86&Itemid=150

To: mkastan@guhsd.net; jwillson@guhsd.net; lyocom@guhsd.net; jpugh@guhsd.net; slund@guhsd.net

(mary beth kastan, jo wilson, lance yocum, jean pugh, sam lund)

Hi,
Do any of you have daughters?
Steve Sutton molested me and two other girls that I know of when I was a student at Grossmont High in the late 1970's.
I need to make sure that you are aware that the girls at your school are at risk if Steve Sutton has access to them.
Steve also has a history of assisting the supply of performance enhancing drugs to male athletes.
I know many people that would testify to the fact that not only did Coach Steve Sutton molest me, he also allowed me to drink alcohol, smoke marijuana at his home,
Steve Sutton also assisted his football players in obtaining performance enhancing drugs. DP was involved as was DS and JS. MP was a student that used the steroids and I believe would testify to that today.
RK, who was also employed by grossmont high school, lived next door to steve in 1979 and saw me at his house on a recurring basis.
PC was also a student that was supplied performance enhancing drugs.
I will not stop telling the truth about Steve Sutton as long as you continue to allow him access to minors. The more I think about it, the more details I recall. All of the times he took me in his van and performed oral copulation on me and had me perform it on him. The times that I brought a friend to his home and he molested her while I was in the other room.


http://javgirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/coach-steve-sutton.html


Yes, I have a mental illness diagnosis. Yes, Steve has family in the Sheriff's Department.  This does not change the fact that Steve Molested me. The molest at such a formative period of my life left lasting scars that did not ever heal.
You are invited to respond by email, but do not send private investigators to my home. I will be interviewed under controlled circumstances if you wish to glean more information from me in order to protect the students at your school.

(I will post this email to all of you on my blog so that parents can protect their children, as well as posting the information page regarding who all of you are.)

I will repeat, this post would not exist if the allegations were not true.  Nobody would allow this to remain in public if it was libelous in nature.


Regards;

Patricia Lundberg

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Pages